HG Sports Ministry offers a wide range of sports and activities for children, teenagers, and adults that help build physical strength and spiritual strength through Christian teamwork. HG Sports offers:
- Adult Softball: Leagues form and play during the summer. Registration begins in May.
- Adult Flag Football: Teams form and play October to November. Registrations begin in August.
- Golf Retreat: A 2-to-3 day retreat in July.
- Youth Basketball: For boys and girls ages 5–16. Leagues form and play January to March. Registration begins in October.
- Youth Cheerleading: For girls ages 5–10. Games take place January to March. Registration begins in October.
- Youth Baseball/Softball: T-ball is for ages 5 and 6, Softball is for girls ages 5–12th grade and Baseball is for boys ages 5–15. Leagues form and play April to May. Registration begins in February.
- Youth Soccer: For boys and girls ages 5–12. Leagues form and play August to October. CLICK HERE TO REGISTER.
- Summer Day Camp: Our Summer Day Camp program is for kids who have completed Kindergarten through 5th Grade. Day Camp strives to provide a loving, safe, secure, and enjoyable Christian environment during all activities. Registration will open for last year’s campers on March 2, to church/school students on March 16, and registration to the public on March 16.
For league information, schedules, standings, and updates click here.
Family Life Center
Located at our E. WT Harris location (Main Campus)
The Family Life Center offers many programs and facilities for children through adults. The facility includes three wooded gymnasium floors, an indoor track, racquetball courts, and a fitness room. Men’s and women’s lockers are available in the appropriate restroom facilities. Lockers are available for daily use at NO extra charge. Lockers may be used on an ongoing basis at a small monthly charge.
Hours of Operation:
Mon/Tue/Thur/Fri: 7 AM–9 PM
Wednesday: 7 AM–6 PM
Saturday: 9 AM–1 PM
- HGBC Members:
Family*-$7/month or $74/year
Individual-$5/month or $50/year
- Non-HGBC Members:
Individual-$20/month or $220/year
Family*- $35/month or $400/year
*Family is married husband and wife and all children 21 years and younger, living at home and claimed on their taxes
- Age Policy for Member Participation:
To ensure the safety of our younger members, all children under the age of 12 must be accompanied at all times by a parent or guardian unless they are involved in a supervised program. An older sibling or a friend does not qualify as the responsible party.
- Membership Refund Policy:
Membership fees and dues are non-refundable