HG Sports Ministry offers a wide range of sports and activities for children, teenagers, and adults that help build physical strength and spiritual strength through Christian teamwork. HG Sports offers:
- Adult Softball: Leagues form and play during the summer. Registration begins in May.
- Adult Flag Football: Teams form and play October to November. Registrations begin in August.
- Youth Basketball: For boys ages 5–15 and girls ages 5–12. Leagues form and play January to March. Registration begins in October.
- Youth Cheerleading: For girls ages 5–10. Games take place January to March. Registration begins in October.
- Youth Baseball/Softball: T-ball is for ages 5 and 6, Softball is for girls ages 5–8th grade and Baseball is for boys ages 5–15. Leagues form and play April to May. Registration begins in February.
- Youth Soccer: For boys and girls ages 5–12. Leagues form and play August to October.
For league information, schedules, standings, and updates click here.
Family Life Center
Located at our E. WT Harris location (Main Campus)
The Family Life Center offers many programs and facilities for children through adults. The facility includes three wooded gymnasium floors, an indoor track, racquetball courts, and a fitness room.
Hours of Operation:
Mon/Tue/Thur/Fri: 7 AM–9 PM
Wednesday: 7 AM–6 PM
Saturday: 9 AM–1 PM
Membership (for HG members only):
- Membership Fee:
Family – $7/month or $74/year
Individual – $5/month or $50/year
- Age Policy for Member Participation:
To ensure the safety of our younger members, all children under the age of 14 must be accompanied at all times by a parent or guardian unless they are involved in a supervised program. An older sibling or a friend does not qualify as the responsible party.
- Membership Refund Policy:
Membership fees and dues are non-refundable