Offering a wide range of sports and activities for children, teenagers and adults that help build physical strength and spiritual strength through Christian teamwork. For league information, schedules, standings, and updates click here.
- Adult Softball: Leagues form and play during the summer. Registration begins in May.
- Adult Flag Football: Teams form and play October to November. Registrations begin in August.
- Golf Retreat: A 2-to-3 day retreat in July.
- Youth Basketball: For boys and girls ages 5–16. Leagues form and play January to March. Registration begins in October.
- Youth Cheerleading: For girls ages 5–10. Games take place January to March. Registration begins in October.
- Youth Baseball/Softball: T-ball is for ages 5 and 6, Softball is for girls ages 7–17 and Baseball is for boys ages 7–17. Leagues form and play April to May. Registration begins in January.
- Youth Soccer: For boys and girls ages 5–14. Leagues form and play August to October. Registration begins in July.
Summer Camp 2014
Summer Camp registrations are now being taken for summer 2014. Please print off and fill out the registration form.
Family Life Center
Located at our E. WT Harris location (Main Campus)
The Family Life Center offers many programs and facilities for children through adults. The facility includes three wooded gymnasium floors, an indoor track, racquetball courts, and a fitness room. Men’s and women’s lockers are available in the appropriate restroom facilities. Lockers are available for daily use at NO extra charge. Lockers may be used on an ongoing basis at a small monthly charge.
Hours of Operation:
Mon/Tue/Thur/Fri: 6 AM–9 PM
Wednesday: 6 AM–6 PM
Saturday: 9 AM–1 PM
- HGBC Members:
Family*-$7/month or $74/year
Individual-$5/month or $50/year
- Non-HGBC Members:
Individual-$20/month or $220/year
Family*- $35/month or $400/year
*Family is married husband and wife and all children 21 years and younger, living at home and claimed on their taxes
- Age Policy for Member Participation:
To ensure the safety of our younger members, all children under the age of 12 must be accompanied at all times by a parent or guardian unless they are involved in a supervised program. An older sibling or a friend does not qualify as the responsible party.
- Membership Refund Policy:
Membership fees and dues are non-refundable