Hickory Grove partners with the following organizations:
- Disaster Relief: The North Carolina Baptist Men’s Disaster Relief Ministry relieves human suffering caused by disasters by providing among other things: hot meals, debris removal, child care, and family assistance.
- Whisper of Hope Ministries, Inc. is a ministry which seeks God’s will in meeting the physical and spiritual needs of God’s children in the U.S. and abroad by feeding, clothing, and sharing the gospel of Jesus Christ through witnessing, discipling, and distributing bibles.
- Alexander Youth Network is a facility for troubled youth. We have a group that visits Alexander’s Youth to study the Bible, shares fellowship with crafts, prays with them, and most importantly shares the love of Jesus.
- Dove’s Nest is a part of Charlotte Rescue Mission and shares the Good News of Christianity to women caught in cycles of hopelessness and chemical addictions by meeting their spiritual, physical, emotional, social, and vocational needs. We have a group of volunteers that visits monthly to encourage these women through devotions and fellowship.
- Florence Crittenton Services is a nationally accredited non-profit agency dedicated to providing a comprehensive range of residential and non-residential health, educational, prevention, and social services for high risk adolescents, women and their children. The residential home provides access to medical care, educational and vocational services, substance abuse education and intervention, health education, parenting and adoption support services, counseling, and other individualized services based upon the needs of the clients. We currently need a group of volunteers to visit monthly to encourage these women through devotions and fellowship.
- Lois’ Lodge is a non-profit organization whose mission is to help women and families experiencing an unexpected pregnancy. Residential services are provided through a family-style home in Charlotte, North Carolina. There is a need for volunteers to encourage these women on a routine basis.
For more information on any of our mission partners and to learn how you can serve, contact Dawn Morton at 704-531-4028 or firstname.lastname@example.org.